Five km of walking and skijoring trails crisscross GUIDES CANINS’s 76-acre property. The trails are open during day light hours, year-round. If you are interested in using our trails, fill out the registration form and send it to us.
- Registration in a session of classes gives you free access to our trails for that five-week period
- $5/ visit
- $25/ month
- $60/ family for the summer (April 1 to September 30)
- $60/ family for the winter (October 1 to March 31)
- $100/family for the year
Rules of courtesy on the trails
- Respect the well-being and tranquility of other users and their dogs as well as the cleanliness of the site by not littering and by picking up after your dog(s)
- Smoking is prohibited
- Your dog(s) must be in good health and vaccinated
- Your dog(s) must be under control (on a leash if they don’t have good recalls or a lunge line if they are in training)
- Stay on the canine trails and pay attention when you are near the equestrian trails
- Respect the direction of the trails (one way – see on Trail Map )
- For all Dog Powered Sports, notify others you are passing by calling “trail”. The team being passed must stop and control their dogs
We are not responsible for accidents. If you are interested to use our trials and you are not currently register in a class, please fill out the above registration form. You will then only have to pass by the Center, in our opening business hours to pay your access fee, sigh your form and get your parking ID.
Have a good outing!