Let us teach you and entertain you!
GUIDES CANINS’ conferences are organized and structured based on the groups attending and the target audience. The content and duration are adapted to the guests’ specifications and needs. They are designed for people of all ages who want to learn more about their best friends!
- How to create a positive experience for your dog in a dog park
- How to intervene and when to do so
- How to read a dog and recognize fearful or aggressive behaviours vs. a dog at ease
Thursday 7:00 – 9:00 p.m.: Jan 4
Wednesday 7:00 – 9:00 p.m. : June 27
- Choosing the right dog: A puppy or an adult? Purebred or mix?
- Recognizing a good breeder
- Selecting a puppy or adult dog based on your needs
Sunday 1:00 – 3:00 p.m. : June 10 & November 7
- Learn how to prevent incidents
- How to read your dog
- Learn how to prevent bites
Sunday 10:00 – 12:00 p.m. : May 6, November 25
- Understanding what is required in your dogs food to ensure they are well nourished
- Understanding the differences in the various types of food
- How much food is too much?
Tuesday 7:00 – 9:00 p.m. : May 8 & Dec 18
|2 hour conferences (humans only)||$35.00 per person|