By Geneviève Morin
Introduction to the sport:
- How to teach your dog basic freestyle moves
- How to develop your dog’s concentration
- How to chose your music
- How to planned a choreography vs improvisation
- How to have your dog follow the music
- Rhythms of different music
- Signature moves and how to use your team’s strength
A sequel to the introductory workshop, this workshop will give you new challenges!
- How to teach more physically difficult tricks and moves (like walking sideways)
- Additional moves that highlight the dogs movements
- “Cleaning up” your signals and commands
- Fluidity of movements
- Distance and sequences
- Accessories and / or outfits
- How to evolve according to the strengths of the team
Introduction to the Sport:
|Wednesday||6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.||May 24, Nov 15|
|Sunday||8:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.||Feb. 5|
|Sunday||8:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.||Aug 20|
|Wednesday||6 p.m. – 8 p.m.||Feb 22|
The workshops are intended for dogs of any age, breed and levels of obedience. There are no prerequisites.
The costs of these workshops are $60 (taxes included)..